HOW TO USE BATH SALTS
- Put the plug in your bathtub and run hot water until tub is half full.
- Pour in at least 1/2 cup (120 g) of bath salts. For a therapy bath to reduce muscle ache, use (240 to 480 g) of Epsom salts.
- Using your hands, swirl the water and dissolve the bath salts.
- Fill the tub with more water.
- Soak in bath salt water for 10-40 minutes for maximum detoxifying and pain relieving benefits.
- The water should be as comfortably hot as you can make it.
- If the bath salts contain oils, be careful when getting out of the tub since it might be slippery.
- Consider adding your own essential oils for a custom experience.
- For an energizing and refreshing bath you can add essential oils such as grapefruit, bergamot, and peppermint.
- For acne-prone skin you can add essential oils such as tea tree, geranium, or lavender.
- Ask your doctor about how often you can use bath salts, especially if you have a medical condition.
- Some bath salts contain essential oils, consult doctor if pregnant, nursing or if you have any medical conditions.