HOW TO USE BEARD OIL
- Wash your beard.
- Completely dry your beard with your towel, leaving as little excess moisture as possible. If your beard is wet, the water will prevent the oils from absorbing.
- Comb or brush your beard to remove tangles, knots and stray hairs.
- Always apply beard oil after a shower to allow maximum absorption.
- Squeeze the rubber top of the dropper to collect the oil.
- Squeeze 3-10 drops of beard oil into your palm. (Please note that the drop amount will be determined by the length of your beard. Each beard is different, but our recommended guidelines are as follows: One month of beard growth: 3-4 drops. One to three months of beard growth: 4-6 drops. Three to twelve months of beard growth: 6-10 drops. 1 year or older, you may need to use 10 drops or more) *Don't use more than the minimum amount you need—you can always add more oil later if necessary.
- Spread beard oil evenly across your palms and fingers. Close your hands together and rub them up and down to cover both palms in oil.
- Work the beard oil into your skin and roots.
- Work the beard oil upward and downward in a straight motion (with the grain) into your beard with the palms of your hands several times.
- Repeat this process through the bottom of the beard to spread your beard oil evenly.
- Coat your mustache hair with your fingertips. Place the tips of each of your index fingers to the middle of your mustache. Now, drag each finger down your mustache toward your cheeks. Repeat 2 - 3 times.
- THE FINISHING TOUCH, COMBING YOUR BEARD
- Avoid using a hair dryer—it can dry out hair and cause damage.