HOW TO USE BODY BUTTER
- Take your daily shower or bath as usual.
- Pat your body dry with a clean towel.
- With your finger scoop out a bit of body butter and warm between hands evenly.
- Rub the melted butter into your skin gently, using firm, broad strokes, until fully absorbed.
- Body butters are great during the dry winter season because they provide a protective layer against the wind and cold.
- Be careful not to use too much or your skin will not absorb it and it could get greasy.
- Apply a second layer of body butter to rougher areas such as feet, hands, elbows and knees.
- If applying to your feet, ensure you cover up with cotton socks to avoid slipping.