how to use face oil
- Wash your face. Using warm water and a facial cleanser, remove any makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Dispense small amount into hands or directly onto skin if you prefer. If your skin is dry, use 4-5 drops of oil. If your skin is oily, only use 1-2 drops of oil.
- Apply to face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- Now dab or pat the oils, pushing them into your pores.
- Allow skin to absorb oil before applying makeup.
- Avoid rubbing the oils into your skin like you would a moisturizer.
- Even if your skin tends to be on the shiny side just apply a dab of the face oil.
- When applying face oil, keep in mind that a small amount goes a long way, and you can always apply more.
- Avoid applying face oils to the eye area.
- Apply oil morning AND night if you want extra-glowy skin.
- You can combine face oils with your favorite moisturizers or serums.
- If you have dull skin, you can use face oil as a primer before applying makeup.
- If you have combination skin, spot-treat dry areas—rather than applying all over the face.