how to use scalp oil
- Start with clean and dry hair.
- Squeeze the rubber top of the dropper to collect the scalp oil.
- Squeeze all the oil out of dropper onto the crown of your head. Keep your head tipped back slightly to avoid having the oil drip onto your face.
- With your finger tips rub the oil softly into your scalp. Massage the oil into your hair focusing primarily on your scalp (rather than your hair)
- Rub your hands across your scalp. Move from front to back in straight motions. Repeat with circular motions, spreading the oil over the entire surface of your scalp.
- With you head tilted forward now, apply more scalp oil to the back of your head.
- Use your hands to spread the scalp oil forward.
- If you scalp still feels dry, add a few more drops of scalp oil. Repeat motions.
- Massage the scalp oil into your entire head. Go from front to back and back to front. Do both sides of your head. Use both straight and circular motions.
- Gently work the oil into your hair from root to the tips of each strand.
- Leave the scalp oil in your hair for at least twenty minutes. You can wrap your hair up in a towel to keep it from getting all over the place.
- Shampoo wash your hair like you normally would and use conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair and let air dry.
- Treatment oils usually contain essential oils, so if your head starts to heat up uncomfortably or you feel pain, wash the oil out right away.
- Avoid blow dryer or heat tools after treatment.
- If you are leaving the oil in your hair overnight, make sure you cover you pillow with a towel to avoid staining.
- Place your towel in the dryer for a few minutes to warm it up before wrapping your hair for the full spa effect!